2021 Kia Sportage Interior
The 2021 Kia Sportage interior is perfect for drivers and families alike. Stepping inside this crossover, one of the first things you’ll notice is the impressive Kia Sportage dimensions. With the Sportage, there is plenty of passenger space room for cargo! This model seats up to five and offers a wide range of standard features that Hannibal, MO drivers are looking for. Explore the Kia Sportage cargo space, features, and more with Shottenkirk Kia of Quincy near Keokuk, IA below.
Kia Sportage Interior Comfort & Technology
The Sportage crossover’s comfort, convenience, and technology features will vary depending on the trim that you opt for. However, even the baseline LX configuration delivers the following as standard:
- 8.0-inch Touch-Screen Display w/ Rear Camera
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Siri® Eyes Free
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- USB Audio Input/Charging Port
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver’s Seat
If you’re looking to upgrade, here are the available trims:
- Upgrade with the Sportage S for SOFINO synthetic Leatherette seats, a Sport Steering wheel with paddle shifters, and the ability to add Smart Key with Push Button Start.
- Moving on up, the Sportage EX features Piano black trimming, heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped gear-shift knob.
- Step inside the luxurious Sportage SX Turbo which features genuine leather seating, a Harman/Kardon® audio system, a heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, and more.
2021 Kia Sportage Dimensions
When it comes to Kia Sportage cargo space, there is plenty of it. The Kia Sportage dimensions are certainly quite impressive. This compact SUV offers 129.3 cubic feet of passenger space in total, with 60/40-split folding rear seats as standard. Explore more Kia Sportage dimensions below:
- Front/Rear Headroom (Without Panoramic Sunroof): 39.3 / 39.1 inches
- Headroom (With Available Sunroof): 37.6 / 37.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 55.1 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 54.3 / 51.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 38.2 inches
- Kia Sportage Cargo Space (Seats Up/Down): 30.7 / 60.1 cubic feet
Compare the Kia Sportage vs. Kia Sorento at Shottenkirk Kia of Quincy to see how the Sportage compares to other Kia models in its class.
Check Out the Kia Sportage Cargo Space for Yourself
Stop by Shottenkirk Kia of Quincy near Pittsfield to check out the Kia Sportage cargo space for yourself. If you’re exploring other Kia SUVs, check out our Kia Sportage vs. Kia Sorento comparison. From there, feel free to contact us with any questions you may still have.
Learn More About the Kia Sportage
The 2021 Kia Sportage interior is perfect for drivers and families alike. Stepping inside this crossover, one of the first things you’ll notice is the impressive Kia Sportage dimensions. With the Sportage, there is plenty of passenger space room for cargo! This model seats up to five and offers a wide range of standard features…
The 2021 Kia Sportage is a fun-to-drive crossover SUV popular with Quincy drivers. If you’re in the market for a new Kia Sportage, you probably want to compare Kia Sportage trim levels to find the one best for you. Shottenkirk Kia of Quincy is here to give you a look at the Kia Sportage Features and help you…